Tuesday 11 October 2016

October Update

It's been a busy few weeks (as usual) and now I am driving between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast a bit more. Since last post we attended a wedding and hung out with a friend who lives in Canada. It was nice to spend a few days (mostly) off. Last long weekend OH is off to an event with his stepdad, so I spent a bit of time weeding and cooking delicious food for myself, because I can!

Three weekends ago we cleared and cleaned the back and front decks. We did this just in the nick of time for our guests the next weekend. We have already used the areas a lot so the work was worth it. Here is the back deck now (forgot to take before photos):









And here is the front deck before:





It had way too many sets of furniture on it, so it felt cluttered. Here is after:





On Sunday OH went to help cut a tree down at his Dads and I pottered around all day. My little vege patch at my parents is going very well, the tomatoes are starting to flower and so are the zucchini. I harvested a couple of little zucchinis and made some delicious fritters, the recipe for which is here. There are also tiny tomatoes growing too! Here is a photo of it currently:



Have a nice week! I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment